Convenient and comprehensive, integrative OBGYN care
Thousand Oaks OBGYN
When you are searching for an OBGYN, you want someone who understands your unique needs as a woman and who is willing to listen to your goals and fears. Dr. Mirela Cernaianu at Hera Healthcare in Thousand Oaks, California, is a multiple-board-certified OBGYN with a holistic approach to women’s health, minimizing the need for invasive therapies and maximizing compassionate care. If you are a woman in the Thousand Oaks and Westlake Village vicinity looking for comprehensive, integrative OBGYN care, call Dr. C’s helpful staff or use the online scheduling tool.
Mirela Cernaianu, MD
Integrative and Holistic Women’s Health & Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Center located in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, CA
What are the advantages of a holistic OBGYN?
As a holistic practitioner, Dr. C believes that reproductive health is affected by the interplay between physical, psychological, and interpersonal forces. Although she is highly skilled as a practitioner of traditional medicine and holds multiple board certifications — including one from the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology — her first step during a consultation is to listen to you. Dr. C wants to learn about your desires, needs, and frustrations so she can help you achieve your OBGYN goals in Thousand Oaks. Whether you want to find the perfect form of birth control, become pregnant, or relieve the symptoms of menopause, Dr. C partners with you to find a remedy that suits your unique needs and lifestyle.
What kinds of OBGYN services in Thousand Oaks does Dr. C offer?
Dr. C provides a full range of OBGYN services, including:
- Well-woman exams
- Pap smears and tests for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Cancer screening
- Family planning and preconception counseling
- Healthy pregnancy and delivery
- High-risk pregnancy
- Hormonal imbalances, including polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), perimenopause, and menopause
- Noninvasive treatments for fibroids, endometriosis, and other gynecologic conditions
Are ultrasounds and other advanced imaging techniques part of a holistic OBGYN practice?
- Track your baby’s development
- Determine the sex of your baby
- Check for possible fetal abnormalities
- Examine the health of your uterus and endometrium
- Check for uterine fibroids and determine their size
- Check the health of your ovaries
- Investigate the source of pelvic pain
What other kinds of services can I get at a holistic OBGYN in Thousand Oaks?
Dr. C understands that feeling good about yourself can help you achieve optimal reproductive and overall health. Pampering yourself with rejuvenating treatments releases beneficial hormones that boost your well-being and self-esteem. In addition to traditional OBGYN and holistic care services, Dr. C lets you choose from aesthetic therapies such as:
- Laser skin resurfacing
- MonaLisa Touch® vaginal rejuvenation
- SculpSure® body contouring
- ICON laser permanent hair removal
- Acne treatments
Start your partnership today with an OBGYN doctor who offers compassionate, holistic care and values all aspects of your health and well-being. Call Dr. C at Hera Healthcare today or use the online scheduling tool to set up an OBGYN appointment in Thousand Oaks.